With so much talk these days about AI and other marketing terms, it is crucial that we don’t forget about the importance of the Google Business Pages.
After all, a Google My Business page is not only a great way for a business to rank locally when people are searching for services or products, but also a great place to generate online reviews for your business, interact with clients, upload images, and all the business information.
How to claim a Google My Business Page
- Go to google.com/business
- Click on Manage now
- You would want to sign in with your Google account
- Type in your business name to search for it or the address of the business
- Click on the listing that matches your business
- Click on the “claim this business”
- Follow the steps to verify the business (you may have a number of options regarding how you can verify it).
Once verified, this will allow you to manage your listing and fill in all the information about your business. You will also be able to generate reviews from clients and build your online reputation.
Keep in mind, there are a number of ways to create and verify a Google Business Page. The steps above are one way to do so.
If you get stuck or are unsure of the next step, feel free to reach out to us at A Digital Marketer and we would be glad to help.